Shown In: OLD WEST SANDALWOOD
30"W X 40"D X 40"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Alex Leather 30" Recliner in Old West Sandalwood
SKU: 32145RECOWSAvailable in mid-June
Price shown includes additional 5% off
Inspired by vintage Parisian club chairs, our Alex Collection mimics the chic, sophisticated seats that peppered smoky French cigar bars during the 1920s. Classic high-backed silhouettes are luxuriously upholstered in our premium, aniline-dyed leather. These vintage-inspired hides are soft, supple, and finished by hand to accentuate their natural grain and unique markings. Craftsman-built frames house steel swivel and reclining mechanisms, which move effortlessly using a simple pushback motion into either semi- or fully reclined positions.
30"W X 40"D X 40"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for comfortable, evenly dispersed support; while backrests are sustained by flexible sinuous arc springs padded with foam.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Reclining mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Anilina and Old West leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.