Brooklyn 32" Leather Recliner in Brooklyn High Plains
Extra 5% Off in Cart
Shown In: BROOKLYN HIGH PLAINS
Special Order Colors
32"W X 40"D X 40"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Surround yourself in comfort. Our luxuriously crafted Brooklyn Recliner is artfully designed to exude comfort wrapped in classic, sophisticated styling. This generously proportioned chair features fully aniline-dyed leather upholstery, finished by hand to accentuate its natural coloring and unique texture. Rows of nailheads add a touch of stately ornamentation, while pleats and matching welts further emphasize each plush curve. A reinforced hardwood frame, standing on solid, hand-turned maple legs, features a firm yet flexible support system. And, the reclining mechanism allows you to sink back with one luxurious movement.
- Solid, maple wood legs are hand-turned, hand-finished and feature solid steel casters.
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and unique features.
- Arms and chair back are accentuated by pleating and rows of hand-applied gunmetal grey nail heads.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Effortlessly reclines with a simple push-back motion into either semi- or fully reclined position.
- Reclining mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Depending on the leather or fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Brooklyn leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.