Shown In: SALOON GREY
33"W X 33"D X 36"H
Burton 33" Leather Tufted Swivel Chair in Saloon Grey
SKU: 3277SWBURTONLimited Quantity
As if it came from the halls of a traditional English country club, our Burton swivel chair features classic masculine styling and distressed finishing. Hand-fitted in soft, genuine Saloon Grey Leather, the chair’s front, arms and back have been hand-tufted with buttons for a supple plush appearance. Small natural nailheads run along the arms and back, adding sophisticated detail. Perfect when placed in pairs or grouped in a cluster of four.
33"W X 33"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Saloon Grey Leather.
- Choose from an additional 600 decorator-inspired fabrics or 150 leathers for a slight increase in price.
- Swivel steel mechanism allows a full 360-degree turn.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- The seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable “S” shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move with you while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort and softness.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- The seat and back are padded with a high-density foam core that is enfolded in multiple layers of Dacron for a cozy feel with lasting support.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature a 2.0 density eco-friendly foam core that is partly made of plant-based materials.
- Natural nailheads accent the arms and back.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece.
- Our gentle, wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities.
- Shake contents well. Test in a hidden area. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth, apply conditioner, let dry, buff gently with a clean soft cloth.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.