Shown In: LEAR CHOCOLATE
35"W X 36"D X 38"H
Duvall 35" Leather Swivel Recliner in Lear Chocolate
SKU: 31221KSLBLCIn Stock
Our Duvall Leather Recliner combines 360-degree swiveling motion and two degrees of recline in one sophisticated, luxuriously designed seat. Rich, aniline-dyed leather upholstery is hand-finished to create an antique effect that enhances the hide’s natural markings, color, and texture. Exposed stitches over traditional rolled arms and down the back, along with coordinating leather seat welts, punctuate chair's lines for an expertly tailored effect. This classic styling complements many décor styles and is ideal for open room floor plans.
35"W X 36"D X 38"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are a sustained by no-sag, sinuous support for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Effortlessly reclines with a simple push-back motion into either semi- or fully reclined position.
- Reclining and swivel mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Clean leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.