Shown In: SEDARIS DOLPHIN
35"W X 36"D X 36"H
Duvall 35" Upholstered Swivel Glider in Sedaris Dolphin
SKU: 31221CMBSDIn Stock
To merge comfort, range of motion and style, our upholstery artisans created the Duvall Swivel Glider. This sophisticated swivel lounge chair combines two popular motions: a 360 degree swivel and a gliding motion. Duvall’s traditional, rolled arms and comfortable, fitted back are upholstered in beautifully textured, neutrally colored fabric, resulting in a classic style that complements numerous decorating styles and offers endless hours of luxurious relaxation.
35"W X 36"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstered in Sedaris Dolphin, a fabric comprised of several shades of grey and neutral tones.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Eco-friendly foam, feathers and down pad each sleek and comfortable cushion.
- A steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs sustain each seat and provide flexible support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Motion mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Sedaris Dolphin are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.