Shown In: ELMONT INK
33.5"W X 37"D X 41"H
Easton 33" Upholstered Tufted Recliner in Elmont Ink
SKU: 35910EILimited Quantity
Designed with generous cushioning, a wonderfully tufted backrest accentuated by fabric-covered buttons, and rolled arms, this classic lounge chair provides a seat you can really sink into. Craftsman-built solid hardwood frames are expertly upholstered in neutral, menswear-inspired fabric to suit any style. Seat cushion and backrest are padded with eco-friendly foam and poly fiber wrapped in channel-stitched casings for resilient comfort. Not looking for a reclining seat? Easton is also available as a stationary chair via special order.
33.5"W X 37"D X 41"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by American furniture artisans.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Reclining mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Non-reclining chair available by special order.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Elmont fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.