Remington Deep 42" Upholstered Swivel Chair With Springs
Shown In: CHALET OATMEAL
Special Order Colors
42"W X 46"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
DOWN-BLEND NO-SPRING CUSHIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
Our down-blend no-spring cushions require ordering via phone or in store. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call 866.427.4287 or find a store near you.
Finding the perfect fit has never been easier. The chic, artisan-crafted Remington collection is an Arhaus favorite. Craftsman-built in the foothills of North Carolina, each piece showcases a contemporary silhouette with sleek edges and low arms, which can be styled to define your space. Luxurious yet extremely durable Belgian linen envelopes our exclusive, spring-supported, down-blend cushions, creating deep, “sink-into” seating. Versatile sizing options allow you to customize your piece. Choose from 40"* and 46" depths, four lengths as well as two- and three-cushion sofas. Complete seating arrangements with standard and oversized chairs along with swivel options and ottomans.
- Upholstered in Belgian Linen—a smooth, lustrous and hypoallergenic everyday fabric.
- Linen lasts 12X longer than cotton and becomes softer and stronger with use.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat cushions feature rows of interconnected springs, which bend and move for additional firm yet cozy support.
- Seat cushions are available without springs by special order.*
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Chalet Belgian Linen are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.