Remington Petite 42" Upholstered Swivel Chair With Springs
Shown In: CHALET OATMEAL
Special Order Colors
42"W X 40"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Finding the perfect fit has never been easier. Reminiscent of the rolling plains and plush green fields, we took our inspiration from the heartland of America to give you a sprawling sofa with plenty of room to rest your head—and then some. Hand-built in the foot hills of North Carolina, Remington features exclusive individually pocketed-spring and all-white feather and down cushions enveloped in luxurious Belgian linen for a piece you can’t wait to get on and won’t want to get off. Sleek, cushioned edges and low arms give Remington a chic, modern look, while resilient linen and versatile sizing makes the Remington an everyday piece customized to your lifestyle. The sofa is available in 40” and 46” depths, four different length options, as well as two and three cushion options for sofas. The Remington Collection also features standard and oversized stationary chairs, swivel chairs and ottomans. Now, finding a piece that’s perfectly suited to your home is easier than ever before.
- For the Remington Collection, we chose a fabric that is as versatile as the frame it covers. Made in a century-old mill in Belgium, our Chalet linen is a crisp, clean and comfortable fabric that is soft to the touch, yet strong and durable for everyday wear. The beauty of this linen is in the way it wears—the longer it’s used, the softer and stronger it becomes. Additional qualities of our Belgian Chalet Linen:
- Choose from 10 additional colors of Chalet Linen for the Same as Stock price.
- Solid angled wood legs are finished in a warm earthy grey Fossil finish or choose from 10+ custom order finishes.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability so it will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- These pieces are constructed with mortise and tenon assembly, which is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connects at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, an organization that maintains the standard in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible, steel wires to bend and move with you while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Spring Down Cushion, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort and softness.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- To create a sleek, taut appearance while maintaining a comfortable feel, the seat cushions feature a 2.0 density high resilient foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material. These eco-friendly cushions have been made without added flame retardant chemicals.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous supreme white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Lasting durability with a beautiful aging quality.
- Linen is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Linen fiber is 3x stronger than cotton.
- Linen is thermal , keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Linen becomes softer and stronger with use, becoming smoother and more lustrous as it is used, lasting up to 12x longer than cotton.
- Linen is fully bio-degradable and recyclable, making it the most natural and environmentally-friendly choice in upholstery fabrics.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of these cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Chalet Oatmeal fabric follows an SW Cleaning Code.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners with water. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.