Shown In: OLD SADDLE BLACK
34"W X 40.5"D X 41.5"H
Revere 34" Leather Recliner in Old Saddle Black
SKU: REVRECAvailable at the end of March
Exquisitely crafted for hours of luxury, our Revere Recliner is designed in the style of a traditional club chair—artfully constructed with generous proportions and fitted with a rich leather exterior. A high back and deep seat are sustained by a reinforced solid hardwood frame and a network of sinuous springs for no-sag, firm yet flexible support. Plush, eco-friendly foam, feathers, white down, and poly-fiber padding are wrapped in channel-stitched casings for resilient sink that adds a little extra cozyness to any seating arrangement.
34"W X 40.5"D X 41.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and unique features.
- Rolled arms are accented by rows of hand-applied antique brass nailheads and leather-covered buttons.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Effortlessly reclines with a simple push-back motion into either semi- or fully reclined position.
- Reclining mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Clean Old Saddle leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.