Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
39"W X 40"D X 36"H
Sawyer 39" Leather Swivel Chair in Libby Espresso
SKU: 31592CSLBLELimited Quantity
Relax completely in the deep-seated comfort of supple leather cushions. Sawyer’s sophisticated style features a sleek silhouette with clean track arms and plush upholstery. Decadent Libby leather is aniline dyed a rich espresso color for a bold statement in any setting. Thick stitching and legs finished in deep Fossil brown accentuate the luxurious design.
39"W X 40"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in rich Libby Espresso leather.
- Frame finished in a deep-brown Fossil tone.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability so it will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- All joints are corner blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with mortise and tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- The seat cushions feature a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver a soft and cozy feel.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into a down-proof ticking to create a “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints. (Does not apply to casters.)
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with a gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. We recommend Apple Brand Leather Care®. Its wax-free formula removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Apple Brand Leather Care® is safe for all colors and is made in the USA.
- DIRECTIONS: Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating the entire item. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean soft cloth. Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For oil-based spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with distilled water; let air dry.
- Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.