75" W X 18" D X 34" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Argent Media Cabinet in Stone On Ash
SKU: 40ARGEMDGRIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
redefining décor classics - Clean, simple, and versatile, our Argent cabinet collection is thoughtfully designed to be the foundation of your décor. Featuring, simple hand-sculpted moulding and paned glass doors, these cabinets are judiciously detailed to easily complement a wide range of aesthetics. Cabinet frames are built from solid ash wood, using mortise-and-tenon joinery to ensure lasting strength and stability. And, multilayered finishes are hand-applied to ash-veneer surfaces, creating a rustic, distressed appearance that accentuates the ash wood’s natural features, adding depth of detail and texture to your space.
75" W X 18" D X 34" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Cabinets are craftsman-built from solid ash wood and surfaced with ash veneers for a consistent surface.
- Frames are built using mortise-and-tenon joinery to ensure superior strength and stability.
- Multilayered finishes are applied by hand. Wood surfaces are sanded, stained, sealed, and glazed to create a rustic appearance.
- Media Cabinets feature four adjustable/removable shelves (two on each side).
- Cabinets feature cord management holes to accommodate media equipment and other electronics.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.