50" W X 23" D X 34" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Baumann 50" Media Console In Ashland Natural
SKU: 40BAU50TV2In Stock
Childhood memories of summers spent on a farm in central Ohio became our inspiration for the sliding barn doors of our Baumann Collection. Artisans hand-plane solid oak grown and harvested in America. Each section is hand-finished with an antique rust patina. Even the hardware has been replicated—the castings for the wheels and tracks are inscribed with the words “Ashland County,” reminiscent of original barn doors. Slide the rustic doors to reveal or conceal additional storage.
50" W X 23" D X 34" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- All pieces are handcrafted of solid oak wood.
- Wood is grown and harvested in the United States in adherence to global environmental policies.
- Each solid oak plank is hand-planed, hand-sanded and then layered with several coatings of glaze.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Solid, cast iron wheels and hardware are hand-finished in a natural rust patina.
- Hardware is lacquered to prevent oxidation and staining.
- Each piece may vary slightly in shading and grain pattern.
- Each plank purposefully varies in size to replicate original barn doors.
- Some small splits may occur, adding character to each piece.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Natural wood will display movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Frames are constructed using a reinforced mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- Shelves are adjustable and removable.
- Cord management holes accommodate all electronics.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our wood collections, some finishes may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as these could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Dust lacquered wood surfaces occasionally using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Protect wood surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.