80" W X 25" D X 32" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Chorus Theory 80" Media Console in Barnwood Brown
SKU: 40CHR80TVBR2Available at the end of July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Designed for both function and style, our Chorus Theory collection is handcrafted to strike just the right notes in any space. Stunning storage and display pieces combine French casement details with neoclassical architectural elements. Craftsman-built from solid poplar or reclaimed pine, each surface is softly hand-painted in versatile, neutral tones to complement your existing décor. Sophisticated finishes are accented with iron hardware and coated with lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
80" W X 25" D X 32" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames and cases featuring our Rustic White, Rustic Blue, or Grantham Grey finishes are handcrafted from solid poplar, chosen for its strength and neutral tone.
- Frames and cases featuring our Rustic Black, Barnwood Natural, or Barnwood Brown finishes are constructed from solid reclaimed pine and pine veneers.
- Other surfaces are constructed from solid reclaimed pine salvaged from old doors, homes, boats, and barns found in rural farming regions.
- In addition to its stunning natural features, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Artisan-applied finishes begin by bleaching our reclaimed pine to even its tone, and end with a coat of lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Barnwood Natural, Barnwood Brown finishes are achieved through light staining and waxing for a warm glow.
- Rustic Black and Rustic White finishes are achieved through layers of paint and glaze to create a timeworn appearance.
- Grantham Grey and Rustic Blue pieces are hand-painted for a smooth finish.
- Wood finishes are accented with iron hardware, which is also lacquered to prevent oxidation.
- Media Cabinets feature two removable shelves.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.