98" W X 19" D X 38" H
Christian Media Cabinet
SKU: 40CHR98CABKTIn Stock
An organically beautiful focal point for living décor, the wood front of our Christian Media Cabinet displays vibrant, tawny-brown tones contrasted by the bold texture of dark wood grain—creating a naturally striking accent. Finished with lightly treated bocote wood veneers, this cabinet’s doors are assembled by hand so their dramatic patterns align when closed, forming a unique piece of practical art that simultaneously conceals the cabinet’s contents. The surrounding solid maple and maple-veneer interior is finished in a dark walnut stain to accentuate the front, complementing the Bocote wood’s color through high contrast. Utilize each cabinet individually or stack them for added effect and storage space.
98" W X 19" D X 38" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Cabinet fronts are finished with bocote wood veneers, which are lightly treated to preserve the natural grain and color of the wood. Cabinet cases and interiors are finished with a Dark Walnut stain to accentuate the bocote front.
- The entire piece is lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinet cases are built from solid maple, an attractive hardwood with a decorative grain that polishes to a smooth finish.
- Shelves are accented with brass trim.
- Cord management holes accommodate media equipment and other electronics.
- Cabinets can be placed individually or stacked for added impact and storage space.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap and water solution. Towel-dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.