69.5" W X 18" D X 31" H
Geometric 69" Media Cabinet in Jepara Natural
SKU: 40GEO69NTIn Stock
With sculptural, multi-faceted cabinet doors, our aptly named Geometric Media Cabinet is artfully crafted to accentuate its post-modern-inspired design. Hand-built with solid mahogany frames and oak veneers, this uniquely constructed piece contains adjustable shelving to accommodate media electronics and more. Hand-painted, lightly applied stains showcase the grain and texture of the underlying wood, allowing its natural features to add depth and detail. A final layer of lacquer provides protection and a subtle sheen.
69.5" W X 18" D X 31" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built from solid mahogany and oak veneers.
- Wood surfaces are hand-sanded and lightly stained to accentuate the wood’s natural texture.
- Wood finishes are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinet features adjustable/removable shelving and cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Cabinet doors operate with a pressurized touch-to-open locking mechanism.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of wood furnishings is required. For additional information, please visit arhaus.com
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.