53" W X 17" D X 34" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Kensington 53" Media Cabinet in Barnwood Natural
SKU: 40KENSMTVKT2Available at the end of August
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Salvaged from structures in rural China, each plank of reclaimed pine in our Kensington Media Cabinet is characterized by distinctive knots, joint lines, and other natural features, which impart unique character and an elegantly rustic aesthetic. Beautiful variances in wood grain and color are complemented by a hand-sculpted bluestone top, cut by artisans and protected with a clear finish. Both materials have made a winding journey to your home, and within each marking, there exists a whisper of rare history.
53" W X 17" D X 34" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from solid, reclaimed pine salvaged from old structures in rural farming regions.
- Reclaimed wood is selected as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Due to size variance in the wood, number of planks in each piece may vary.
- Console tops are hand-sculpted from a solid slab of bluestone and given rounded, bullnose edges.
- Extensive, artisan-crafted finishes are applied by hand.
- Reclaimed wood is bleached, hand-painted, lacquered, and waxed for a warm, rich finish.
- Bluestone tops are finished with a clear protective wax.
- Glass cabinet doors allow for easy access to media components.
- Drawers and cabinet doors feature antique brass pulls.
- Each cabinet section features an adjustable/removable shelf.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and media components.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of reclaimed wood and bluestone surfaces is required.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Clean bluestone using Simple Green® or similar cleaning agents designed for stone tabletops.
- Wipe stone surfaces clean using a soft cloth.
- Avoid using too much cleaner, rinse thoroughly, and dry immediately.
- Do not use window cleaner.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.