71" W X 18" D X 31" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Mandara 71” Media Console in Jepara Natural
SKU: 40MAND71GRAvailable at the end of April
Completely hand-carved over four days from solid mahogany, Indonesian artisans craft these cabinetry masterpiece in small, limited quantities using traditional, time-honored techniques. Featuring incredibly detailed, intricately scrolling floral motifs, these cabinets’ doors split their patterns, and when the doors are closed they create complete works of art. Each wooden surface is hand-painted and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen. This simple finish emphasizes the front’s patterns, allowing natural shadows to define the sculpted lines and curves.
71" W X 18" D X 31" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Hand-crafted by Indonesian artisans using traditional furniture-building techniques.
- Cabinet is built from solid mahogany and mahogany veneers.
- Supported by strong and durable steel legs.
- Finish is hand-painted and coated in protective lacquer.
- Cabinet doors open and close on pressurized hinges.
- Cabinet doors are backed with glass panels.
- Cabinets contain adjustable/removable shelving.
- Cord management holes conveniently accommodate electronics.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of wood furnishings is required. For additional information, please visit arhaus.com
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.