60" W X 20" D X 30" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Palmer 2 Door Media Console in Bali Brown
SKU: 40PALMBR2DTVAvailable at the end of April
Solid, American oak or Indonesian mango wood is combined with an iron, Parsons-style base to create the warm, contemporary style of our Palmer Wall Collection. Each of these graceful pieces becomes a media showcase or a home library, where your precious treasures can be viewed or borrowed anytime—and are never overdue.
60" W X 20" D X 30" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces finished in Natural Oak are handcrafted of solid oak wood grown and harvested in the United States.
- Pieces finished in Bali Brown are handcrafted of solid Indonesian mango wood.
- Pieces finished in Bronzed Oak are handcrafted of American-grown solid oak and oak veneers finished in a walnut stain.
- Metal frames of Bronzed Oak pieces are hand-painted in brass.
- All wood used to craft these pieces is sustainably grown and harvested.
- Each wood plank is hand-finished with a weathered appearance, displaying unique texture and accentuating the wood’s natural features.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer to each piece for extra protection and a subtle sheen.
- Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- TV Console features adjustable/removable shelving on each side and cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Due to the hand-applied, multi-layered finishing, each piece will vary slightly in shading and grain pattern, creating a unique appearance.
- Some small splits, knots, joint lines and other natural features may occur, but will not affect a piece’s performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season due to temperature and humidity.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.