71" W X 18" D X 34" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Reynolds Media Cabinet in Zinc
SKU: 40REYN71CNZIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Featuring artisan-finished metal fronts with hand-tooled detailing, our Reynold Cabinets are reminiscent of circular stonework found on the streets of Florence. Each stunning surface in this craftsman-built collection is made from solid hand-stained mahogany. Cabinet interiors provide ample storage for electronics, barware, and more, providing convenient functionality in any space—in addition to rustic, contemporary style.
71" W X 18" D X 34" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Case frames are artfully constructed with dark mahogany.
- Mahogany surfaces are sanded and stained by hand.
- Copper-finished cabinet doors feature hand-stamped copper surfaces complemented by a dark, oxidized patina.
- Zinc-finished cabinet doors feature hand-stamped aluminum surfaces complemented by a wire-brushed grey patina.
- All surfaces are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinet features adjustable/removable shelving and cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Cabinet doors operate with spring-touch locking mechanisms and feature interior storage compartments for smaller items.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.