66" W X 17" D X 36" H
Toulon 66" Media Console In Toasted Auburn
SKU: 40TOUlCONAvailable at the beginning of July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Each heirloom-quality cabinet in our Toulon collection is handmade from eco-friendly acacia wood—grown specifically for the purpose of making stunningly beautiful furniture. Hand-stained in a rich Toasted Auburn patina, which allows the wood’s natural grain to shine through, the planked tops of these media consoles provide warm contrast against the rich, hand-finished Blackened Auburn bases.
66" W X 17" D X 36" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Cabinet tops are hand-finished in a warm, Toasted Auburn stain.
- Cabinet bases are finished in Blackened Auburn, a charcoal paint that is hand-distressed to bring out the colors of walnut finish beneath.
- Each piece is finished with a layer of durable lacquer to guard against daily use.
- This collection is handmade from acacia wood, a plantation-grown, tropical hardwood.
- The number of planks in each top may vary from piece to piece.
- Constructed using workbench methods including dovetail joinery and mortise-and-tenon assembly for superior durability and structural reliability.
- Brass hardware is finished with an antiqued patina.
- Media Consoles feature one fixed shelf and cord management holes to accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.