100" W X 18" D X 74" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Tremont Small Wall Unit with Bridge In Midnight Java
SKU: 40TREMBRSMWALLIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Inspired by 18th and 19th century campaign furnishings—originally designed for easy transport and assembly—our Tremont Collection’s sophisticated aesthetic is defined by rugged yet elegant details reminiscent of the original style. Craftsman-built using solid hardwood and veneers, this durable collection is beautifully hand-finished with soft stains—selected to enhance the natural texture and dramatic grain found within in each surface. Every comfortable piece is adorned with leather straps as drawer pulls and brass corner caps amongst other classic accents.
100" W X 18" D X 74" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames are constructed from solid mindi wood and thick mindi veneers, with strength similar to ash and oak hardwoods.
- Distressed and weathered finishes are wire-brushed to accentuate the hardwood frames’ natural grain and texture; then lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Stain-, fade-, and scratch-resistant leather straps with antique brass buckles are used as pulls.Drawers are set on full-extension, metal, ball-bearing glides for smooth motion and easy removal.
- Drawers are set on full-extension, metal, ball-bearing glides for smooth motion and easy removal.
- TV Consoles feature sliding glass doors and cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Small Wall Unit features a 52.5" w x 18" d x 32" h interior cavity.
- Antique Brass handles are sold separately and delivered via UPS prior to furniture delivery.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our wood collections, some finishes may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as these could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Dust lacquered wood surfaces occasionally using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Protect wood surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Clean leather with wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.