36" DIAMETER X 18" H
Bourdeaux Outdoor 36" Bluestone Coffee Table
SKU: 70BRD36CFBKTLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
Crafted by hand using reclaimed elm—salvaged from beams collected from centuries-old buildings—our Bourdeaux Collection will be the focal point of your outdoor space. These durable, artfully constructed pieces are benchmade to withstand the elements year-round. Their natural finish brings out the elegance of the wood bases and will only improve with age. This look is complemented by your choice of classic bluestone tops or reconstructed stone tops, which feature a unique “unearthed” appearance that makes each individual slab unlike any other.
36" DIAMETER X 18" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Available with bluestone or reconstructed stone tops.
- Round Dining Table is also available with a Venetian reconstructed stone top.
- The reconstructed stone tops are 65 percent stronger than concrete and 40 percent lighter than stone. Each slab boasts a unique appearance, so no two will be exactly alike.
- Reconstructed stone tops feature a fossil finish—a reactive process consisting of several hand-applied washes. As the tabletops dry under the sun, they develop varied tones and textures, resulting in a unique “unearthed” patina. These tops are then lacquered for added protection, giving them the durability to withstand the elements.
- The bases are constructed of reclaimed elm salvaged from planks found in centuries-old buildings and finished in a natural tone to bring out the wood’s beauty.
- As an extension of Arhaus’ commitment to environmental resources, we reclaim wood not only for its individual appeal but as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- All pieces in the Bourdeaux Collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Tabletops and bases are shipped unassembled.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet dishes/objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the piece(s) finish and natural characteristics.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- RECLAIMED WOOD:
- All reclaimed wood products have several coats of lacquer and a wax finish applied to the surface. This material can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax, which enhances the natural beauty of the wood while nourishing and protecting the piece.
- Before application, ensure that the surface is clean and dry. Apply Fiddes® Wax to the surface in small sections following the grain. Note: This wax is quick-drying and can be buffed after it dries for a desired sheen.
- BLUESTONE TOPS:
- We recommend using Simple Green® or a similar cleaning agent designed for stone tabletops like Meyers®, Stone Magic® and Rock Doctor®, among others. All are available at hardware, bed and bath, and some grocery stores.
- Avoid using too much cleaner or soap as this may leave a film. Rinse the surface area thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use scouring powders or creams or products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acidic and/or abrasive solutions (for bathrooms, grout or tile) as these may scratch the finish.
- Window cleaner is not recommended, as it will remove polish over time.
- Blot up all spills immediately.
- Always protect the surface with coasters, trivets or placemats.
- RECONSTRUCTED STONE TOPS:
- As reconstructed stone pieces cure over the first few months, they may perspire as a result of the finishing process. This is a natural, non-hazardous occurrence, which will only enhance the stone’s patina and give each piece unique character.
- This “salt” perspiration can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Periodically clean with stone cleaner. Due to the stone’s porous nature, only use cleaners designed for natural stone—free of bleach and acids.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.