Shown In: DAYLIGHT PEWTER
51"W X 39.25"D X 37"H
San Juan Outdoor 51" Fitted Wedge in Daylight Pewter
SKU: 70SANJALCHKTLimited Quantity
Gather around and get the conversation going. The curved shape of our San Juan sectional allows easy conversation and wraps gracefully around a circular coffee table or fire pit. UV-resistant, all-weather resin is handwoven over a strong, rustproof aluminum frame and expertly finished to feel and look like authentic antique rattan. Cushions are fitted in weatherproof Sunbrella® fabrics, which resist stains and fading.
51"W X 39.25"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Meticulous detailing has resulted in a durable resin with the look of natural rattan, finished in a dark grey tone.
- Aluminum frames are handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Cushions are stocked in Sunbrella® Daylight Pewter fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Choose from more than 55 additional outdoor fabrics in a variety of tones and patterns for the same price as stock.
- Made in America and comprised of 2.0-density anti-microbial foam, cushions are mold- and mildew-resistant.
- All pieces in this outdoor collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- To clean furniture, spray off any dirt or debris with a hose and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid letting water stand on your furniture.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100º F/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- Do not place in dryer. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
- Protect your furniture with Arhaus covers when not in use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.