Shown In: DAYLIGHT PEWTER
23.5"W X 26"D X 33"H
Barrel Outdoor 23" Dining Chair
SKU: 70BARDNCHKTIn Stock
Bring the comfort and sophistication of your living room to your outdoor spaces. The design of our Barrel Swivel Chairs mimics the classic shape and comfort of traditional, indoor, barrel-style arm chairs but is durably built for the outdoors. All-weather wicker is intricately woven to form the chair’s silhouette, which wraps around your body and perfectly frames the seat. This is supported by a durable, swiveling aluminum frame—constructed to endure the elements from season to season. A dark neutral charcoal grey tone is hand-painted, distressed and finished to resemble genuine rattan.
23.5"W X 26"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Make a Statement
Now you can upgrade your outdoor dining collection with your choice of more than 50 Sunbrella® fabrics. To order your FREE swatch or to place your special order, call 866.427.4287 and select Option 1 to speak with a Support Specialist or find a store near you.
- Cushion slipcovered in Daylight Pewter Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of 2.0-density anti-microbial foam that is mold- and mildew-resistant. The equally-resistant support system is made of 3” outdoor Syntex stretch elastic which cradles your body.
- Stocked in a hand-painted and distressed charcoal grey finish.
- Meticulous detailing is applied to durable resin to mimic the look of natural wicker.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans, woven resin and aluminum frames create the rustic look of weathered wicker. Twisted to withstand nature’s elements and structured on an aluminum frame for year round entertaining.
- All pieces in the Barrel Collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Protect your outdoor furniture with our exclusive Arhaus Outdoor Covers when not in use.
- Tend to spills immediately, removing with a damp cloth. For specific care on your piece, please refer to the care instructions below.
- Spot clean with an upholstery shampoo, mild detergent/water solution or a mild dry cleaning solution.
- Please refer to the actual cleaning code on the fabric purchased. When using a professional cleaning service, ensure that a solvent-based product is used.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100º F/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
- Wipe frame with a damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not drag this piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards in a chair may weaken joints.
- This collection was designed and constructed to be used outdoors. Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather. Ensure that cushions are free of moisture before storing. To prevent permanent dirt and stains from settling into the fabric, wash and air dry slipcovers before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.