Barrel Outdoor 28" Swivel Chair
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Shown In: DAYLIGHT PEWTER
Special Order Colors
28"W X 33"D X 31"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
The design of our Barrel Swivel Chairs mimics the classic shape and comfort of traditional, indoor, barrel-style arm chairs but is durably built for the outdoors. All-weather wicker is intricately woven to form the chairs’ silhouettes, which wrap around your body and perfectly frame the seat. These seats are supported by a durable, swiveling aluminum frames—constructed to endure the elements from season to season. A dark neutral charcoal grey tone is hand-painted, distressed and finished to resemble genuine rattan.
- Chair frames are covered with all-weather resin wicker and feature a distressed, charcoal grey patina.
- Handwoven all-weather, resin wicker is specially formulated and finished to resemble authentic rattan.
- Our all-weather wicker’s resin formula is one-of-a-kind—created specifically for Arhaus. Resin strands display varied high and low tones, adding beautiful depth to woven surfaces.
- Artisans weave fibers around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture.
- Cushions are slipcovered in weatherproof, stain- and fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- These chairs are suitable for year-round use.
- Dust frames occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean furniture frames by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers are machine washable.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Store outdoor furniture indoors during winter, inclement weather, or heavy rain.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris before storing.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Spot-clean Outdoor Furniture Covers with a damp cloth.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.