42"W X 34"D X 30"H
Cadiz Outdoor Chair
SKU: 3C545CAODMLimited Quantity
The clean lines, tapered legs and biscuit tufting combine in our Cadiz Outdoor Living Collection for a sleek, contemporary look. Handcrafted in North Carolina from marine-grade wood, this chic seating is thoughtfully crafted to withstand the elements year after year. Expertly fitted in neutral, menswear-inspired Sunbrella® fabric and padded with anti-microbial, mold- and mildew-resistant foam, each plush cushion is perfectly suited for your patio, adding both style and comfort to your outdoor gathering spaces.
42"W X 34"D X 30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- All-weather frames are constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood—the same wood used to build boats.
- Tapered aluminum legs feature a hand-applied, powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Cushions are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- Frames are reinforced and weatherproofed for added stability and durability.
- Designed to resist the elements, this piece is suitable for year-round use.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Wipe aluminum clean with a damp cloth.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.