Shown In: SAIL SALT
32"W X 33"D X 29"H
Costa Rei Outdoor Slipcovered Swivel Chair in Sail Salt
SKU: 70COSTSWCSSIn Stock
Extra 10% Off Outdoor Taken in Cart
Expertly fitted in easy-to-clean, all-weather slipcovers made from stunning outdoor fabrics, our Costa Rei Outdoor Swivel Chair will stylishly complement any alfresco oasis. Hand-crafted by artisans in North Carolina, this swivel chair is built with same attention to quality and design as our indoor upholstery and features a durable weather-resistant base constructed from marine-grade wood. Swivel mechanisms rotate 360 degrees, allowing you to take in your surroundings from all sides.
32"W X 33"D X 29"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- All-weather frames are constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood—the same wood used to build boats.
- Frames are constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced, and weatherproofed for added stability and durability.
- Cushions are slipcovered in all-weather Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and padded with mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Aluminum swivel mechanisms are contracted for outdoor use and resist rust.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers are machine washable.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.