26.5" W X 30" D X 31.5" H
Declan 27" Outdoor Lounge Chair
SKU: 70DECLANCHLimited Quantity
Strands of all-weather wicker, featuring meticulously crafted, nautical rope detailing, are woven together by furniture artisans in Indonesia to form the basket-weave seat and back of our Declan Outdoor Lounge Chair. Subtle variations in color and texture between our resilient, resin wicker and natural, solid teak frames result in a beautiful depth of design. This mix of materials will durably resist the elements year-round. Natural teak wood resists insects, drying and moisture while adding warm color to outdoor or indoor seating arrangements.
26.5" W X 30" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Seat and back are handwoven from all-weather wicker.
- All-weather wicker is hand-finished to create a basket-weave design.
- Meticulous detailing is designed to resemble nautical ropes.
- Chair frame is handcrafted from solid teak wood.
- Teak is a beautiful hardwood selected for its year-round durability.
- Teak wood’s natural oils repel insects and resist drying, moisture and warping.
- As teak ages, it will naturally develop a soft, silver-grey patina.
- Designed to resist the elements, this piece is suitable for year-round use.
- Natural teak may change color, develop hairline cracks, or peel. This is to be expected and will not affect performance.
- Dust and polish occasionally using a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean wicker by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Stubborn dirt and stains can be removed using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth. Avoid letting water stand on furniture.
- Clean frame with a soft brush, mild soap, water, and teak cleaning products.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or abrasives.
- Teak oils are expected to bleed after first few rainfalls.
- Store indoors during winter or extreme weather.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.