Hamptons Outdoor Lounge Chair
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Shown In: SAIL SAILOR
Special Order Colors
32" W X 34.5" D X 37" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
A simply elegant design, our Hamptons Outdoor Living Collection is inspired by classic, English gardens. These all-weather furnishings are artisan-crafted from natural teak hardwood. Their beautiful frames are hand-finished to emphasize the wood’s coloring and unique, organic features. Perfectly selected to endure the elements, teak is especially durable due to its natural oils, which resist insects and help preventing drying while also repelling moisture.
- Artisan-crafted using natural teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, and warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Artisan-applied finishes are wire-brushed to artfully remove pigment and create a timeworn appearance.
- Cushions are slipcovered in Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- This durable collection was designed and constructed for year-round use outdoors.
- Dust and polish gently using a soft cloth.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Teak cleaning products can be found at your local hardware store. Before applying teak cleaning products, clean your furniture with a soft brush, mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water and dry.
- As teak ages, color changes, hairline cracking and peeling may occur and is expected. Such changes will not affect the durability and strength of the wood and should not be considered defects.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet dishes/objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather. Ensure that the furniture is completely free of moisture before storing. To prevent permanent dirt and stains from settling into the fabric, wash and air dry slipcovers before storing.
- Protect your outdoor living collection with our exclusive Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Remove from the dryer while damp and allow to air dry before re-fitting to the frame. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.