29" W X 35" D X 44" H
Seabrook Outdoor 29" Lounge Chair
SKU: 70SEASCHKTAvailable at the beginning of March
Take it in indoors if you prefer, but our Seabrook Collection is an all-weather classic. Made our from our special all-weather, resin wicker, this collection’s hand-painted chevron finish and wingback silhouettes add a punch of contemporary style to any outdoor gathering space. This look is completed with four-season, easy-to-maintain, Sunbrella® fabric-covered cushions padded with antimicrobial foam for year round durability.
29" W X 35" D X 44" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Seat cushions are covered in durable Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Each piece is handwoven from all-weather, resin wicker, which is specially formulated and finished to resemble authentic rattan.
- Our all-weather wicker’s resin formula is one-of-a-kind—created specifically for Arhaus. Resin strands display varied high and low tones, adding beautiful depth to woven surfaces.
- Artisans weave fibers around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture.
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Dust frames occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean furniture frames by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or, dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.