30.5" W X 230" D X 32.25" H
Tulum Outdoor Lounge Chair
SKU: 70TULUMLCHAvailable at the beginning of March
Featuring a sleek, cushionless design, our trendy Tulum Collection will frame your outdoor space in resilient style and comfort. Durable frames are craftsman-built from solid, sustainably harvested teak wood. Selected for its natural oils which resist moisture and prevent drying, teak is exceptionally hardy and will last season after season. Seats are handwoven by furniture artisans from all-weather wicker. This one-of-a-kind resin-strand wicker displays varied high and low tones, which add beautiful depth to woven surfaces.
30.5" W X 230" D X 32.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames are artisan-crafted using sustainably harvested teak wood and durable all-weather wicker.
- All-weather wicker is handwoven from resin strands and hand-painted.
- Our all-weather wicker’s resin formula is one-of-a-kind—created specifically for Arhaus. Resin strands display varied high and low tones, adding beautiful depth to woven surfaces.
- Teak surfaces are hand-finished in our Driftwood Grey patina, which is wire-brushed to add a weathered effect and accentuate every rich tone.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Dust and polish teak wood gently using a soft cloth.
- Clean teak with a soft brush; then with teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed from teak using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Dust all-weather wicker occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean all-weather wicker by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve finishes.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.