Shown In: SUNDIAL WHITE
30"W X 76.5"D X 35.5"H
Montego Outdoor Chaise
SKU: 70MONTCHKTIn Stock
Featuring a refined, traditional aesthetic, our chic yet understated Montego Collection was designed with clean lines and no-fuss styling. Craftsman-built frames are durably constructed from all-weather aluminum supported by precision welds and reinforced stress points to ensure structural reliability season after season. UV-inhibiting powder-coated finishes are hand-applied by our furniture artisans, resulting in a black, slightly textured patina that’s rustproof, waterproof, and 10X stronger than paint.
30"W X 76.5"D X 35.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames are craftsman-built from all-weather tube and cast aluminum, featuring precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, slightly textured powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- Cushions are covered in durable Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Wipe aluminum clean with a damp cloth.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent, and water. Or, use a mild dry-cleaning solution.
- Please refer to cleaning codes on the fabric purchased.
- When using a professional cleaning service, ensure that a solvent-based product is used.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers are machine washable.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.