31" W X 80" D X 10" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Wyatt Outdoor Chaise in Weathered Grey
SKU: 70WYWGCHKTIn Stock
Extra 10% Off Outdoor Taken in Cart
The Wyatt Outdoor Living Collection features deep and comfortable seating that encourages lounging in the sun. Artfully finished frames are meticulously woven from all-weather, resin wicker around rustproof aluminum. Incredibly relaxing and supportive cushions are padded with dense, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics. Select from this classic collection’s wide variety of configurations to match your space and style.
31" W X 80" D X 10" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Arhaus exclusive All-Weather Resin Wicker is specially formulated for design and durability to create the highest quality outdoor furnishings possible.
- Perfectly mimicking the beauty of authentic natural materials, our resin wicker is colored with varying high and low tones. Masterfully dry-brushed finishes create organic textures that add depth to woven surfaces.
- All-weather wicker surfaces are handwoven by artisans around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture that will last season after season.
- Outdoor cushions are covered in Sunbrella® fabric, the world’s leading outdoor performance textile.
- Color-fast Sunbrella fabrics are woven from 100 percent solution-dyed acrylic that is stain- and fade-resistant and can withstand even the harshest elements.
- Made in America from antimicrobial foam, our plush outdoor cushions are mold- and mildew-resistant.
- Cushions are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- All pieces in the Wyatt Outdoor Collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Clean tough stains with bleach without fear of damaging fabric
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust frames occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean furniture frames by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve finishes.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.