20.5"W X 25.5"D X 40.5"H
Finn Outdoor Dining Chair with Cushion
SKU: 701869WDCKITLimited Quantity
These worry free, all-weather wicker pieces will withstand nature’s elements while adding beauty, comfort and style to your backyard garden, deck, rooftop patio, porch or sunroom. Made for year-round use and enjoyment, designs are made of an aluminum frame that is wrapped in a woven resin to create the appearance of natural wicker. Cushions make it suitable for lounging away the summer days or entertaining with family and friends on cool moonlit evenings.
20.5"W X 25.5"D X 40.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The Dining Chair seat pad is stocked in the sunny magic of Sunbrella® Sunspray Pebble Construction -Hand-painted, distressed woven resin.
- The aluminum frame is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Anti-Microbial Cushions: Back and seat cushions are filled with a comfortable fiber blend that cradles your body. The luxurious seat cushions are comprised of 1.8 density anti-microbial foam that pampers your body and rests on a mold and mildew resistant support system.
- Suitable for year-round enjoyment.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® and Outdura® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® and Outdura® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® and Outdura® Fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.