84"W X 42"D X 30"H
Adler Rivet Outdoor Dining Table
SKU: 70ADRIV74KTIn Stock
An elevated outdoor dining set, our Adler Rivet Collection is designed with stunningly beautiful reclaimed elm bases. This naturally elegant lumber is salvaged from solid beams collected from centuries-old buildings. Each durable piece is constructed and finished by hand to accentuate the wood’s natural features and protect it from year-round use. Each wood base is complemented by a reconstructed stone top that’s 65 percent stronger than concrete and 40 percent lighter than stone. Reconstructed stone is accented with aluminum rivets for added contrast of color and texture.
84"W X 42"D X 30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Adler bases are constructed from reclaimed elm wood salvaged from centuries-old buildings.
- Reclaimed-wood is hand-finished in a natural tone to bring out its organic features.
- Reclaimed wood is sustainably sourced as a way of contributing to healthy and renewable ecosystems.
- Reconstructed stone accented by aluminum rivets was selected to complement each reclaimed elm base.
- Reconstructed stone is 65 percent stronger than concrete and 40 percent lighter than stone.
- Each reconstructed stone slab boasts a unique appearance, so no two will be exactly alike.
- Reconstructed stone features our hand-applied Fossil finish and lacquer for added protection.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- Tops and bases are shipped unassembled.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- As reconstructed stone pieces cure over the first few months, they may perspire as a result of the finishing process.
- This “salt” perspiration is natural, non-hazardous and will only enhance the stone’s patina.
- “Salt” perspiration can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Periodically clean with stone cleaner.
- Only use cleaners designed for natural stone—free of bleach and acids.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.