63" DIAMETER X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Bourdeaux Outdoor 63" Round Dining Table
SKU: 70BR63RNDKTIn Stock
Crafted by hand using reclaimed elm—salvaged from beams collected from centuries-old buildings—our Bourdeaux Collection will be the focal point of your outdoor space. These durable, artfully constructed pieces are benchmade to withstand the elements year round. Their natural finish brings out the elegance of the wood bases and will only improve with age. This look is complemented by reconstructed stone tops, which feature a unique “unearthed” appearance that makes each individual slab unlike any other.
63" DIAMETER X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Reconstructed stone tops are 65 percent stronger than concrete and 40 percent lighter than typical stone surfaces.
- Each reconstructed stone slab boasts a unique appearance, so no two will be exactly alike.
- Reconstructed stone tops feature a hand-applied fossil finish to enhance its color.
- Stone tops are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Bases are constructed of reclaimed elm salvaged from planks found in centuries-old buildings.
- Reclaimed-wood bases are finished in a natural tone to bring out the wood’s beauty.
- Reclaimed wood is selected as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- All pieces in the Bourdeaux Collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of reclaimed wood and reconstructed stone surfaces is required.
- Dining tabletops and bases are shipped unassembled.
- Once assembled, it is recommended to move only from the base, as lifting from the top could cause damage.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- As reconstructed stone pieces cure over the first few months, they may perspire as a result of the finishing process.
- This “salt” perspiration is natural, non-hazardous and will only enhance the stone’s patina.
- “Salt” perspiration can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Periodically clean with stone cleaner.
- Only use cleaners designed for natural stone—free of bleach and acids.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.