36" DIAMETER X 30"H
Tropea Outdoor Bistro Table
SKU: 70TROPBRDIn Stock
Artisan-crafted from all-weather aluminum and sustainably sourced, weathered teak wood, our Topea Bistro Tables are as durable as they are beautiful. Complemented by a simple base in our Driftwood Grey finish, aluminum tabletops are hand-finished with a matte white finish. Weathered teak bases are hand-painted and then wire-brushed to bring out the wood’s organic grey tones—resulting in added depth and a stunning naturally aged appearance.
36" DIAMETER X 30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Table bases are artisan-crafted using sustainably harvested, weathered teak hardwood, selected teak for its natural beauty and durability.
- Aluminum tabletops are hand-finished in a matte white patina.
- Teak table bases are painted in our Driftwood Grey finish and wire-brushed to add depth and bring out the wood’s rich greys.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Wipe aluminum clean with a damp cloth.
- Dust and polish teak wood gently using a soft cloth.
- Clean teak with a soft brush; then with teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed from teak using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve finishes.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.