24.25"W X 25" D X 35.5"H
Riviera Bistro Arm Chair
SKU: 70RIVDACHIn Stock
Inspired by European cafés and elegant French bistros, our skillfully constructed Riviera Bistro Chairs feature classic silhouettes complemented by contemporary monochromatic finishes. Our unique all-weather resin wicker is carefully handwoven around durable aluminum chair frames and finished to resemble authentic rattan with a dry, grey patina for added texture. All-weather aluminum frames feature a unique water- and rustproof finish designed to withstand the elements year round.
24.25"W X 25" D X 35.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handwoven all-weather, resin wicker is specially formulated and finished to resemble authentic rattan.
- Our all-weather wicker’s resin formula is one-of-a-kind—created specifically for Arhaus. Resin strands display varied high and low tones, adding beautiful depth to woven surfaces.
- Artisans weave fibers around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture.
- Hand-forged aluminum frames feature hand-applied, powder-coated finishes, which create a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Dust frames occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean furniture frames by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Wipe aluminum clean with a damp cloth.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.