20"W X 18.5"D X 37.75"H
Stuart Outdoor Dining Chair
SKU: 70STUDSKTAvailable at the beginning of May
Our Stuart Outdoor Collection’s unique “X” back design is both stylish and durable for year round use. The frame is handcrafted and coated in a specialized aluminum powder and then, heated to create a protective barrier to moisture and rust. Stuart’s cushions are mold and mildew-resistant and will also weather the elements—ideal for outdoor living.
20"W X 18.5"D X 37.75"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Make a Statement
Now you can upgrade your outdoor dining collection with your choice of more than 50 Sunbrella® fabrics. To order your FREE swatch or to place your special order, call 866.427.4287 and select Option 1 to speak with a Support Specialist or find a store near you.
- Dark bronze finish.
- Artisans handcraft these all-weather pieces from rustproof aluminum with precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Features a weather-resistant and UV-inhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- Stocked with all-weather cushions upholstered in Sunbrella® fabric that resists stains and fading.
- Comprised of 2.0 density foam, the anti-microbial foam cushions are mold- and mildew-resistant.
- Dining chair cushions come only with stocked outdoor Sunbrella® fabric and cannot be customized.
- The Stuart Dining Chair cushions are stocked in Sunbrella® Dock Dove.
- Clean frame with wet cloth using a mild soap and water solution. Dry completely with a soft cloth.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® Fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.