82" W X 15" D X 18" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Adones Outdoor 82" Dining Bench
SKU: 70ADON82BNKTAvailable in mid-October
Extra 10% Off Outdoor Taken in Cart
Our interpretation of 5th century Greek Klismos design, our Adones Outdoor Collection introduces modern styling to traditional aesthetics. Resulting in a versatile, transitional look, each artisan-crafted piece features a graceful silhouette and durable, sustainably built frame constructed from solid teak wood. Selected for its natural resistance to the elements, teak’s natural oils resist moisture and prevent drying, preserving the wood’s stunning features season after season. Cushions are made from mold- and mildew-resistant, antimicrobial foam and covered in durable Sunbrella® fabric.
82" W X 15" D X 18" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames are artisan-crafted using sustainably harvested teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak surfaces are hand-finished in our Driftwood Grey patina, which is wire-brushed to add a weathered effect and accentuate every rich tone.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Cushions are covered in durable Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Dust and polish teak wood gently using a soft cloth.
- Clean teak with a soft brush; then with teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed from teak using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers are machine washable.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.