Shown In: SAIL SAILOR
36" W X 36" W X 18" H
Spinnaker Outdoor 36" Slipcovered Ottoman in Sail Sailor
SKU: 41295CKOMUSSLimited Quantity
An outdoor spin on an indoor classic-The Spinnaker Outdoor Collection is constructed of and covered by all-weather materials to ensure it stays as pretty as the day you brought it home. Underneath the Sunbrella® slipcovers are marine-grade frames, handcrafted in North Carolina by skilled upholsterers with the same wood used to build boats. Cushions are resistant to mold, mildew and stains from seasonal elements or a summer night party.
36" W X 36" W X 18" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstery is slipcovered in Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam sustained by an elastic support system.
- The all-weather base is constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood — the same wood used to build boats.
- All joints are corner-blocked for added stability and further reinforced and weatherproofed with water-resistant glue.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Clean tough stains with bleach without fear of damaging fabric.
- Machine-wash slipcovers separately from other laundry.
- Wash slipcovers in cold water on the gentle cycle with mild liquid detergent.
- Do not place in dryer. Allow slipcovers to air-dry before re-fitting to frames.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.