Shown In: SAIL SALT
117" W X 78" D X 27.25" H
Bal Harbour Outdoor 4-Piece Sectional
SKU: 70BALHRCSFKTAvailable at the end of June
Bring the comfort and luxury of your living room to your outdoor space. Inspired by the clean-lined silhouettes of contemporary indoor sectionals, our Bal Harbour Outdoor Sectional features deep seats for hours of comfortable lounging. This collection’s simple yet versatile three-piece design is adaptable to any space regardless of size. Handcrafted frames are built using natural teak, a beautiful hardwood perfectly selected to endure the elements year-round while adding an organic framework to your outdoor living area. Teak is resistant to fungal decay, rotting and warping, and its natural oils help resist moisture, repel insects and prevent drying.
117" W X 78" D X 27.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Cushions are slipcovered in Sunbrella® Sail Salt fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Made in America, cushions are comprised of 2.0-density anti-microbial foam that is mold- and mildew-resistant. The equally-resistant support system is made of 3” outdoor Syntex stretch elastic which cradles your body.
- Hand-built from extremely durable teak—a dense, close-grained hardwood that contains natural oils which resist moisture, repel insects and prevent drying. Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping and changes in size due to weather and temperature.
- As typical of outdoor wood, teak ages gracefully from exposure to light, air and rain, gradually developing a soft, silver-grey patina.
- Dust and polish gently using a soft cloth.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed using fine grit sand paper.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Teak cleaning products can be found at your local hardware store. Before applying teak cleaning products, clean your furniture with a soft brush, mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water and dry.
- As teak ages, color changes, hairline cracking and peeling may occur and is expected. Such changes will not affect the durability and strength of the wood and should not be considered defects.
- Teak contains natural oils, which are expected to bleed out following the first few rainfalls of ownership. In order to prevent staining, bring cushions and other décor inside before furniture gets wet.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet dishes/objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather. Ensure that the furniture is completely free of moisture before storing. To prevent permanent dirt and stains from settling into the fabric, wash and air dry slipcovers before storing.
- Protect your outdoor living collection with our exclusive Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Allow to air dry before re-fitting to the frame. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
- This collection was designed and constructed to be used outdoors.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.