Bal Harbour Outdoor 6-Piece Sectional
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Shown In: SAIL SALT
Special Order Colors
156" W X 117" D X 27.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Bring the comfort and luxury of your living room to your outdoor space. Inspired by the clean-lined silhouettes of contemporary indoor sectionals, our Bal Harbour Outdoor Sectional features deep seats for hours of comfortable lounging. This collection’s simple yet versatile three-piece design is adaptable to any space regardless of size. Handcrafted frames are built using natural teak, a beautiful hardwood perfectly selected to endure the elements year-round while adding an organic framework to your space. Teak is resistant to fungal decay, rotting and warping, and its natural oils help resist moisture, repel insects and prevent drying.
- Cushions are slipcovered in Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Artisan-crafted using natural teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Dust and polish gently using a soft cloth.
- Clean teak with a soft brush; then with teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may mar the wood’s surface.
- Stubborn dirt stains can be removed from teak using fine-grit sandpaper.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or, dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers are machine washable.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.