Pavo Outdoor 2-Piece Slipcovered Sectional
Extra 10% Off Outdoor Taken in Cart
Shown In: DOCK DOVE
Special Order Colors
132"W X 87"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
An extension of our indoor masterpiece crafted for the great outdoors, this living room oasis has had an all-weather makeover from the inside out. Skilled upholsterers in North Carolina created a structure made of marine-grade wood, making this sectional as strong and durable as a ship out to sea. The 45"-deep seating and oversized back pillows are made of mildew- and mold-resistant cushions and wrapped in Sunbrella® fabric. Enjoy the comfort and ease-of-care no matter how stormy the weather or company.
- Stocked in a grey, Sunbrella® Dock Dove slipcover that mixes well with a variety of colors.
- Stocked with all-weather cushions upholstered in Sunbrella® fabric.
- Customize by choosing from more than 55 additional Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Marine-Grade Frame: The all-weather base is constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood—the same wood used to build boats.
- Mortise-and-tenon assembly: One of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t”; the end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise). All joints are corner-blocked for added stability and further reinforced and weatherproofed with water-resistant glue.
- Anti-Microbial Cushions: Comprised of 2.0-density anti-microbial foam that is mold- and mildew-resistant, the equally-resistant support system is made of 3" outdoor Syntex stretch elastic which cradles your body.
- Protect your outdoor living collection with our exclusive Arhaus Outdoor Covers. Tend to spills immediately, removing with a damp cloth. For specific care on your piece, please refer to the care instructions below:
- Spot clean with an upholstery shampoo, mild detergent/water solution or a mild dry cleaning solution.
- Please refer to the actual cleaning code on the fabric purchased. When using a professional cleaning service, ensure that a solvent-based product is used.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100º F/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® Fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Allow to air dry before re-fitting to the frame. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- This collection was designed and constructed to be used outdoors. Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather. Ensure that cushions are free of moisture before storing. To prevent permanent dirt and stains from settling into the fabric, wash and air dry slipcovers before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.