Baldwin Outdoor 89" Slipcovered Sofa
Shown In: TOPSAIL HEMP
Special Order Colors
89"W X 42"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Our Baldwin Outdoor Collection was designed with classical styling to frame an inviting outdoor living space. Every piece was craftsman-built by dedicated artisans, using kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood, giving it the strength to withstand the elements. Timeless silhouettes feature traditional, rolled arms and a skirted base. Tailored, machine-washable slipcovers—available in all-weather Sunbrella® fabric—are sewn by skilled seamstresses to ensure a perfect fit.
- All-weather cushions are slipcovered in Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam sustained by an elastic support system.
- All-weather frames are constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood—the same wood used to build boats.
- All joints are reinforced and weatherproofed with water-resistant glue to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Spills should be spot-cleaned immediately with mild soap and water. Air-dry.
- Clean tough stains with bleach without fear of damaging fabric.
- Machine-wash slipcovers separately from other laundry.
- Wash slipcovers in cold water on the gentle cycle with mild liquid detergent.
- Do not place in dryer. Allow slipcovers to air-dry before re-fitting to frames.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.