Emory Outdoor 94" Slipcovered Sofa
Shown In: SUNDIAL FLAX
Special Order Colors
94"W X 46"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
After an all-weather makeover, the endurance and casual style of our beloved Emory is ready to take on the elements. Handcrafted with a marine-grade wood frame, its base is weatherproof and durable. The oversized cushions are mold- and mildew-resistant and slipcovered in Sunbrella® fabric. Weatherproofed from the inside out so you can bring the comfort of your living room to the great outdoors no matter what the season.
- Emory is stocked in a Sunbrella® Sundial Flax slipcover, a neutral cream.
- The all-weather base is constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood — the same wood used to build boats.
- The frame is constructed using mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- All joints are corner-blocked for added stability and further reinforced and weatherproofed with water-resistant glue.
- Stocked with all-weather cushions upholstered in Sunbrella® fabric that resists stains and fading.
- Comprised of 2.0-density anti-microbial foam, cushions are mold- and mildew-resistant.
- You can customize from more than 55 additional Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® Fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.