Shown In: DOCK DOVE
59.5" W X 40" D X 29" H
Shoreline 59" Outdoor Slipcovered Right Arm Sofa
SKU: 70SHRLVKTLimited Quantity
Enjoy the freshness, the ease and the joy of the outdoors as you gather with friends and family in the comfort of our Shoreline Outdoor Sectional. This handcrafted, all-weather sectional is constructed to endure the elements from season to season. The reinforced aluminum frame’s smooth lines are accentuated by a burnished black finish and a weather-resistant, UV-inhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint. Customize your outdoor living space over 55 Sunbrella® fabrics in chic neutrals, vibrant colors and bold patterns.
59.5" W X 40" D X 29" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Cushion slipcovered in Dock Dove Sunbrella® fabric.
- Choose from more than 55 additional outdoor fabrics in a variety of tones and patterns for the same price as stock.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are comprised of 2.0-density, anti-microbial foam that is mold and mildew-resistant. The equally-resistant support system is made of 3” outdoor Syntex stretch elastic which cradles your body.
- Cushions are made in America.
- Aluminum frame is stocked in burnished black finish.
- Artisans handcraft these all-weather pieces from rustproof aluminum with precision welds and reinforced stress points. They then apply a weather-resistant and UV-inhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- The aluminum frame is hand-coated in a specialized aluminum powder, then heated in a process that raises the temperature to more than 200 degrees centigrade creating a protective water and rustproof barrier against the elements.
- All pieces are suitable for year-round use.
- Protect your outdoor living collection with our exclusive Arhaus Outdoor Covers. Tend to spills immediately, removing with a damp cloth. For specific care on your piece, please refer to the care instructions below:
- Wipe aluminum frame clean with a damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet dishes/objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Comfortable, beautiful and oh-so-livable Sunbrella® fabric is amazingly easy to maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of damaging the fabric or removing the color. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot-cleaning soon after stains occur.
- General or light cleaning: Brush off any loose dirt. Prepare a cleaning solution of two ounces (1/4 cup) mild dishwashing liquid per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100ºF/38º C). Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Recommended Washing of Sunbrella® fabrics: Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Allow to air dry before re-fitting to the frame. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER. Air dry only before refitting to the frame.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.