Stuart Outdoor 82" Sofa
Shown In: DOCK DOVE
Special Order Colors
82.5"W X 36"D X 38"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Stuart’s chic, contemporary design is both fashionable and durable enough for year round enjoyment. Minimalist styling is supported by reinforced, all-weather construction and complemented by a classic dark bronze finish, bringing endless style possibilities to your outdoor spaces. Rustproof, moisture-proof aluminum frames are hand-finished, and coated in a specialized powder, which is heated to create a protective barrier that is ten times stronger than paint.
- Cushions are covered in durable, Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are weatherproof and resist stains and fading.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Wipe aluminum clean with a damp cloth.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or, dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Clean tough stains from fabric with bleach without fear of damaging.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve finishes.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.