Shown In: DAYLIGHT PEWTER
99.5" W X 99.5" D X 29" H
Wyatt Outdoor 100" Three Piece Sectional in Dark Charcoal
SKU: 70WYSEC3DCKTLimited Quantity
The Wyatt Outdoor Living Collection features deep and comfortable seating that encourages lounging in the sun. Hand-finished frames are meticulously woven from all-weather, resin wicker around rustproof aluminum. Incredibly relaxing and supportive cushions are padded with dense, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather resistant Sunbrella® fabrics. Select from this classic collection’s wide variety of configurations to match your space and style.
99.5" W X 99.5" D X 29" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- All-weather wicker frames feature hand-applied finishes in neutral tones.
- Handwoven resin wicker is hand-painted with all-weather finishes.
- Meticulous detailing is applied to create a rustic, weathered look.
- Artisans weave fibers by hand around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture.
- Cushions are made in America and comprised of mold- and mildew-resistant, anti-microbial foam sustained by an elastic support system.
- All pieces in the Wyatt Outdoor Collection are suitable for year-round use.
- Spot-clean cushions with upholstery shampoo, mild detergent and water. Or dry-clean.
- Please refer to cleaning codes of fabric purchased.
- Sunbrella® fabric can be easily maintained by brushing off dirt and debris.
- Clean tough stains with bleach without fear of damaging fabric.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust frames occasionally with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean furniture frames by rinsing off dirt and debris with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with Arhaus Outdoor Covers.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter season and in extreme weather.
- Clean fabric and ensure cushions are free of moisture before storing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.