8' X 10'
Nia 8' X 10' Hand knotted Wool Rug
SKU: 332886NIA80Available in mid-April
An ancient story is uncovered in the “souks” of Morocco. Passed down like a secret from one generation to the next, Berber rugs use hand-woven techniques dating back to the Paleolithic era. Originating from an indigenous tribe in Northern Africa, where women wove stories of fertility, birth and love into these intricate pieces. Visually capturing life through this beautiful and incredibly laborious process, a finished rug became a treasured masterpiece. Share a piece of history and connect with the story that speaks to you with these stunning one-of-a-kind rugs.
8' X 10'
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Hand-knotted using 100 percent wool.
- Designed to be used as a rug or as a wall hanging.
- Weighs 84 lbs.
- Wool rugs are prone to a natural shedding process. All rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and a mild dish soap or wool cleaning liquid. Blot with dry towel.
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors; do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent vacuum from pulling threads and to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers; or, preferably, use brooms or sweepers.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap. Blot dry with towel, or hang to dry.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Not machine washable.
- For indoor use only.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area and turn occasionally to equalize wear.
- Consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.